OTS Double Adjustable
Introducing the new OTS Double Adjustable Ankle Joint. Its ultra slim design is lightweight, yet strong enough to allow AFOs to be fabricated with plastic as thin as 3/32″. Clinical Indications include mild to moderate spasticity with increased muscle tone, sagittal plane instabilities and dorsiflexor weakness.
- All stainless steel construction for stronger, longer-lasting control
- Lightweight, total weight only 1.5 oz per hinge
- Taller, reversible stainless steel upright helps to corrugate plastic strut, reducing the need for thicker plastics
- Adjustable stops allow movement from 0° to 30° in both direction
- Ultra-small joint head to reduce overall bulk
- Super low-profile at just over 1/4 in. thick (lower profile than most polyurethane hinges)
- Contourable, distal stirrup attachment increases strength of connection to molded footplate
- Weight rating for DAAJ1: 50 lbs. (23 kg)
- Weight rating for DAAJ2: 80 lbs. (36 kg)
- Thickness: 0.25 in. (0.64 cm)
- L2220 - Addition to lower extremity, dorsiflexion and plantar flexion assist/resist, each joint
- L2250 - Addition to lower extremity, foot plate, molded to patient model, stirrup attachment
Suggested L-Codes are provided as a reference only. It is the responsibility of the practitioner and/or patient care facility submitting this claim to determine and submit the correct coding within all established rules and guidelines.
||OTS Double Adjustable Ankle Joint, Small
||OTS Double Adjustable Ankle Joint, Large
For more information and ordering, email Customer Service or call 1-800-251-6398.