Fillauer Loan/Demo Program
Fillauer’s Loan/Demo Program is designed to help serve our customers better. Whether a device is out for repair, needed to evaluate patient fit before purchasing, or you’re planning a classroom or in-clinic demonstration, this program is designed to support your needs. To request a loan or demo device, please fill out the corresponding form below. Once we receive your request, you will be contacted with more information.
For devices needed outside of North/South America, Japan or Oceania please contact Fillauer Europe, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fillauer Loan/Demo Program Terms
1) Repair devices are on loan for 30 days unless otherwise noted.
2) Standard lower limb device loans for in-office demonstrations are allowed up to 14 days.
3) All myoelectric devices, including TASKA, are allowed up to 15 days for in-office demonstrations or patient fittings. If you need a device for longer than 15 days please reach out to us for more information.*
4) Borrower is responsible for returning the device in a timely manner, in good condition, and in most cases is responsible for paying return shipping. If a device isn’t returned the customer will be billed for the full cost of the device.*
5) When returning an item please make sure that it is packaged securely. Send us the tracking number so that we can follow up if needed. Information is available in the specific form.
6) Please make sure to check that all loaned items are returned including cords, cables, external batteries, manuals or other items that were in the original box.
* Myoelectric devices have additional terms, please review the request form for additional information.