US Limited Warranty
Fillauer items under warranty will be replaced or repaired (at Fillauer’s discretion) at no charge, if the matIn the event of a defect, malfunction or other failure of the product during the warranty period, not caused by any of those items set forth in Exclusions below, Fillauer shall quickly remedy such failure or defect within a reasonable period of time. The remedy shall consist of repair or replacement of the product at Fillauer’s sole discretion. Replacement units may be either new or reconditioned units in near-new condition. Determination of the damages or defects to be covered under the Limited Warranty shall be made by Fillauer. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to Fillauer, and Fillauer shall pay return shipping costs to customer. Consumables are not warranted.
The warranty does not include:
- Wear and tear.
- Use, fabrication or installation outside Fillauer’s recommendations.
- Orthotic and Prosthetic services for fitting and maintaining the orthosis or prosthesis made and used with the equipment.
- Damage caused by neglect, misuse or improper operation.
- Damage due to accident, fire, water, vandalism, unsuitable environmental conditions, or parts not approved or recommended by Fillauer.
- Modifications to the product which occur during the warranty period except by mutual consent of the parties in writing.
Orthotic and Prosthetic Components, Equipment, and Custom Fabrication Items are warranted for 12 months from the date of shipment from a Fillauer warehouse or from an authorized Fillauer distributor with the following exceptions:
Oven heating elements, Suspension Sleeves and Silicone Gloves are warranted for 90 days from the date of shipment from a Fillauer warehouse or from an authorized Fillauer distributor.
Prosthetic Liners, Dream Skin, Cosmetic Gloves, Tools, and Trautman Accessories are warranted for 6 months from the date of shipment from a Fillauer warehouse or from a Fillauer authorized distributor.
Hosmer Hooks and Elbows, Motion Arm, Utah Arm, E2 Elbow and ProControl 2 are warranted for 24 months from the date of shipment from a Fillauer warehouse or from a Fillauer authorized distributor. Extended warranties of two years are also available.
Repairs made by Fillauer are warranted for 90 days from the date of shipment from a Fillauer warehouse or from a Fillauer authorized distributor.
Feet are warranted for 12, 24, or 36 months from the date of patient fitting.
12 months: Obsidian Blades
24 months: Formula
36 months: AllPro, AllPro XTS, Aeris Performance 2, Aeris Performance LP, Ibex XD, Element, and Wave Comfort 3
Foot Shell and ProCover are warranted for 9 months from the date of patient fitting.
Taska™️ Hands are warranted for 3 years from the date of patient fitting. Extended warranties available.
Returns, Adjustments and Credits
- Inspect all goods immediately upon receipt for damage or errors in shipping.
- Call Customer Service within five business days in the event of errors or damage.
- Prior approval and an RMA number must be obtained from Customer Service before goods may be returned.
- Returns must be accompanied by a copy of original invoice, order number, or PO number. The return authorization number, provided by Customer Service, must appear on the shipping label.
- Credit for returned merchandise is subject to inspection and may be subject to a 15% restocking fee for merchandise in resalable condition if returned within 90 days.
- No credit shall be issued for goods returned after 90 days.
- No credit shall be issued for equipment, custom or special order items, including Taska Hands.
- No credit shall be issued for non-stock items returned after 30 days.