Our Legacy

Second Century of Innovation

From locally-owned pharmacy to global industry leader.

1914 — 1930s

Where it Began

George Fillauer Sr. (right) stands with Lawrence Porten and son Carlton (second from left) in front of the Red Star Pharmacy.

1940s — 1960s

First Class of Practitioners

Carlton Fillauer began his first apprenticeship under his father in 1935. Later in 1949, he became one of the industry's first certified professionals as a Certified Prosthetist and Orthotist.

1970-2000

Seasons of Growth

2000s

Continued Expansion

2017 — Today

Who We Are Today

WORK WITH US

Join the Fillauer Team

Copyright © 2010 – 2020 Fillauer LLC