- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Fillauer collects the following data:
- Name, company, and job title
- Contact information including email address and cell phone number
- Demographic information including postal code, product preferences, and interests
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) Address and other persistent identifiers
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Fillauer with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register as a new customer, request a quote, and submit an order.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email/phone.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for our Newsletter
How will we use your data
Fillauer collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order from registration to shipping and billing.
- Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like.
- Conduct research to improve and develop our products.
- Review applications and keep a record if we have job openings.
- Contact you regarding product changes or delays.
How do we store your data?
Fillauer would like to send you information about our products, services, and events that may be of interest to you, including newsletters. If you have provided us with your contact information, we may contact you via email, postal mail, or telephone.
You have the right at any time to stop Fillauer from contacting you for marketing purposes. Unsubscribe by clicking on our “unsubscribe button” at the bottom of our Newsletter.
Please remember that even if you unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails, we may still send you important Service information related to your accounts such as delays and discontinuations.
What are your data protection rights?
Fillauer would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +46 (0)8 505 332 00
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to enable website functionality, improve user experience, and provide website owners with information about how their website is being used.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use a variety of cookies on our website, including:
• Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
• Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
• Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization.
How to manage cookies
Privacy policies of other websites
Call us at: +46 (0)8 505 332 00
Or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org